One of the best online e-commerce retailers in the world is AliExpress. The Alibaba Group has this e-commerce giant. You can get this shipping method when you order something from AliExpress or another website from the Alibaba Group. The way it works is that the company is not a shipping service; they are agents who solve some problems with logistics and package control.
It’s not easy to find cheap products on this site and send them almost anywhere in the world. However, most new buyers are often confused about shipping and shipping. To be exact, most new buyers don’t know which shipping option to choose because this online retailer offers a large number of different shipping options depending on your country.
One of the most popular shipping options is the AliExpress Standard Shipping option which is mostly free and provides tracking too.
The standard delivery time for most packages is 15-45 days. AliExpress also has premium shipping services. On average this order is sent in 7-15 days.
This is a package tracking number that can give you peace and confidence about your package on AliExpress. Tracking numbers allow you to track your package at any time and find out where your smartphone, coat or any product you buy from China.
To find the tracking number on AliExpress, like on Fedex, is very easy. There are several ways to do this.
Find Tracking Number on Order List
- Select the order that you want to track on the order list. Click “View details” and you will get to a page where useful information about your order is displayed.
- The tracking number is here. In the “Logistics Information” section you will find a tracking number. Use this code in the shipping tracking system, and you will study the location of your current package.
- There is another opportunity to find a tracking number. In the “My order” section, click the “Track order” button next to the order you want to track. You will see a pop-up window with a tracking number in it.
- Click this button to learn shipping details. You will get to the page where all shipping stages are displayed: whether the package has removed customs, whether the package left China and reached your country, and so on.
- At the bottom of the page, you can also check what shipping service sent your package, the destination address and, of course, the tracking number.
What is the Difference Between Tracking Numbers and Order Numbers
Don’t confuse the tracking number and order number. Here, we have focused to the tracking number specifically. The order number is the number assigned to your order by the store and that is not relevant to the package location.
To find the tracking number on AliExpress, there are several ways. One of them allows the tracking of packages right on the Chinese platform site!
If AliExpress only provides tracking numbers without shipping details, tracking services may be useful.
To find your package, just enter the number into the appropriate field and click the search button. The advantage of using the service is tracking the location of packages from Aliexpress both in China and around the world.